A holiday to Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives includes everything
imaginable to ensure that every stay is an amazing one. Read on to find exactly what
your holiday will include. Diving now included!
Ultimate All Inclusive:
• Meet and greet at Male airport and assistance with domestic transfer and international flights
• Sparkling welcome: refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival at the resort
• An extravagant daily Champagne breakfast available offering an extensive buffet slection
through mid-morning at the Reef restaurant
• A choice of lunch venues including our themed International buffets, Japanese Teppanyaki table
or Italian favorites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Suan Bua restaurant
• Aﬅernoon tea of delicate cakes, scones and sandwiches with an ice cream station for the children
• The Sundowner party: the perfect way to start the evening with a nightly cocktail reception
accompanied by tasty tapas and an opportunity to meet resort management and your
• Dinner is a special affair offering a choice of 3 different venues and dining options including
international themed buffet, Teppanyaki at the Reef; Thai food at Suan Bua or Italian and
seafood at Azzuri Mare
• The resort operates 2 bar areas - beverages are served daily from 10 Am to midnight including
over 50 brands of house pouring wines (red, white, sparkling, rose) beers, spirits, cocktails,
soﬅ-drinks, tea, coffee and canned juices. Cigarettes may also be obtained at the bar.
• 5 excursions are included with the stay such as whale shark tour, guided snorkel tour,
night fishing, sunset cruise and a local island discovery. All excursions will be operated
weather permitted and have to be checked and booked in advance at front office.
• A fully stocked mini-bar that now includes two bottles of wine replenished daily and
Wi-Fi available in the rooms and the entire hotel
• Use of fitness room with programs designed from our personal trainer, a game of tennis,
snorkeling equipment, windsurfing lessons, tube rides and banana rides behind the speedboat,
and catamaran sailing.
• SPA Cenvaree: Enjoy a credit of USD 100 per adult per day to be used for your treatment
(Swap your daily spa credits for a dive per person up to 3 times a week).
• The ezone offers entertainment and activity for teenagers whilst the Camp Safari kids club
offers a daily supervised activity programs for the younger ones